Orange County Post Judgment Modification Lawyer

Orange County Modification Attorney

Modifying California Child Custody, Child Support and Spousal Support Orders

After divorce, life changes. People move, change jobs and incur unexpected medical expenses. When a significant change happens in your life, you may be able to modify divorce-related agreements to fit your new circumstances. As a Orange County post-judgment modification lawyer with 23 years of experience, I have helped many people throughout Orange County and Southern California adjust to their new situations.

My name is Kris. Alan Lardenoit , and I dedicate my entire practice to helping people through family law disputes. In the area of modifications, I can help you explain to the court that you have experienced a significant change in your life that requires modification of:

  • Child custody and visitation schedules
  • Child support orders
  • Spousal support/alimony orders

At the Law Offices of Kris Alan Lardenoit, I know that you may want to amend your existing divorce agreement for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common modification cases include:

  • Parental relocations/move-aways: When a parent wants to move, difficult issues of child custody and visitation arise. I assist custodial parents wishing to move away and take the child along and noncustodial parents who oppose the move. At all times, I keep the best interest of the child in mind when handling this issue.
  • Remarriage or cohabitation: When a parent remarries or begins living with someone new, it may be necessary to change child support and spousal support payments.
  • Career change: A promotion, new job or job loss can greatly affect income. I help clients modify child support and spousal support payments to reflect these career developments.
  • Illness or injury: If you or your child suffers an injury or develops an illness, medical expenses can quickly mount and cause you to be unable to meet your other obligations. I help many families through these difficult situations.
  • Allegations of domestic violence: The home environment should be safe and nurturing for children. Violent households endanger children, and I work aggressively to get emergency changes to child custody in such circumstances.
  • Allegations of substance abuse: If a parent is abusing drugs or alcohol, custody and support arrangements can be changed appropriately.

Contact an Orange County Modification Attorney

To schedule a free consultation to discuss modifying a family law order or any other family law concerns, call 714-602-4891 or contact me online. My offices are open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. If you cannot come to my office, we can meet at a location more convenient for you.

Law Offices of Kris Alan Lardenoit

155 N. Riverview Drive
Anaheim Hills, CA 92808

Phone: 714-602-4891
Fax: 714-658-1500
Map & Directions

Visa Master Card  AMEX  Discover