California Family Law Lawyer
Orange County Paternity Attorney
If you are considering filing for divorce, or if you are already a party to a family law dispute, you are likely experiencing the stress and anxiety that often accompanies making difficult decisions. Divorce affects your whole family, and requires extensive consideration of where your children will live, how often you will see them, and how you will divide the property you acquired and shared during your marriage. You want a lawyer who understands the emotional impact of custody and support disputes and who will take the time to make certain you understand all your options, so that you can make informed decisions.
At the Law Offices of Kris Alan Lardenoit in Orange County, I have over 23 years of experience as a lawyer in family law matters and over 30 years of experience working in California’s family law courts. Because of my reputation for personal attention and honest compassion, many of my clients come to me as referrals from other attorneys or from former clients. Contact my offices for a free initial consultation.
I work closely with men and women at all stages of a divorce, from the decision to file through negotiated settlements, mediation or trial, to post-judgment requests for modification of existing orders. I handle all matters related to or arising out of a divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation. I will help you establish and put in place custody and visitation arrangements that are in the best interests of your children while protecting your rights as a parent.
- Child support. I will work with you to ensure that child support calculations are correctly done and that all relevant income of both parties is fairly considered.
- Spousal support or alimony. I will help you determine whether alimony is warranted and, if so, how much should be paid and for how long.
- Property division. I will work with you to equitably divide all debts and assets of the marriage, including homes, investments and bank accounts, retirement plans and business property, with a focus on the unique issues surrounding California’s community property laws.
- Paternity actions. Whether you seek to establish or challenge paternity, I will ensure that your rights are protected.
I also advise men and women throughout Southern California who have questions regarding prenuptial agreements and restraining orders.
For caring and attentive representation in family law matters in Southern California, contact me to schedule a free initial consultation. My offices are open from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. I am flexible regarding where we meet and can come to a place that is convenient for you. I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.